1. India-Netherland JRP
Design of novel bi-functional gold-Ti- and Fe-modified zeolite functional materials for the catalytic oxidation of hydrocarbons.
- The project is funded by Funded by DST, Govt. of India and NWO, The Netherlands.
- The Participating Institutes/Labs are:
- Indian School of Mines, Coordinating Institute
- Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherland
- National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
- Project Coordinator: Dr. Biswajit Chowdhary, Dept. of Applied Chemistry
- Total financial outlay : 86 lakhs (to ISM)
- Duration 4 years : July 2013-June 2017
2. BASF India Limited
BASF India Limited has signed an MOU for research & development collaboration in the field of Construction Chemicals in Civil and Mining Construction Projects, Curriculum development, Lectures on advanced technologies and Case Studies. To know more, Click here...
Sandvik AB, Sweden is collaborating in the field of Rock Excavation and Allied Aspects involving the following departments:
- Mining Engineering
- Mining Machinery Engineering
- Mineral Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
Click on any image to enlarge
International Research Collaborations