Department of Electrical Engineering
- The following Projects are ongoing under the faculty of the department :
- “Real-time Implementation of Intelligent Controller for Load Frequency Control”, funded by DST.
- “Design and development of energy efficient hydrostatic transmission system for off-load vehicle using two motor
summation drive”, funded by UGC
“Simulation of high-frequency mirror inverter for energy efficient induction heated cooking oven using PSPICE”, funded by
- “Development of Static VAR compensator (STATCOM) for self-excited variable speed Induction Generator”, funded by UGC.
- “Design and development of a waveguide based wide FSR ultra fast multiple optical ring resonator”, funded by UGC
- The following Projects have been completed by the faculty of the department :
- “On-line conditioning monitoring of heavy duty electrical drives”- SAP, R &D project funded by UGC.
- “Computer aided design of an electrohydraulically controlled hydrostatic transmission system for mining equipment”, funded
- “Development of integrated sensor technology for mobile robotic applications”, funded by MHRD.
- “Design & Development of Defectograph for on-line testing of mine winder ropes“- funded by the Electronics commission, Govt. of India.