Industry Connect Program under CSR- An Invitation
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad is undertaking several new initiatives to enhance the industry-academia collaboration. We are inviting your company to leverage the resources at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad and develop new technology on collaborative mode.
The latest amendments in the Companies Act, by the government that now allows the companies to fund research in educational institutes under the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) scheme.
Participation under CSR can be in following modes:
- Research Projects of Mutual Benefits
- Developments of laboratories
- Fund the startups in the campus
- Encourage your employee to participate in the research
- Donation for academic buildings/classrooms/ hostel
This activity may result in several in-direct advantages viz.,
- Built a relationship with faculty/students
- Tap into innovative ideas by students, attract good students as employees
- Open new areas for future research and development
- Explore the state-of-the-art laboratories and equipment
- Get the right media attention
Tax Benefits: Exemption under Section 35(1)(ii)(iii)
Please find the strengths of various departments and expertise of faculty members which gives an possible areas of collaboration.